Do you need help implementing a specific project or technology?
Tritone’s consultants have years of experience in the IT industry, maintain close ties to vendors, and will help you understand how your technologies align with industry best practices. Seeing a wide variety of clients has allowed the consultants to develop highly transferable skillsets. The combination of these skills, a specialized focus, and a refined methodology allows us to deliver a solid, concise service at every project and engagement.
Are you interested in seeing if a specific technology works in your environment?
Tritone can implement a proof of concept (POC) project to show you how an application or technology works within your infrastructure. If a POC project reaches its milestone and gains approval of necessary business units, we can help transfer to production.
Here are a few example applications and technologies in which Tritone’s consultants are considered industry experts:
- VMware ESX and vSphere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- HP BladeSystem
- HP System Insight Manager (HP SIM)
- Kaseya IT Management
- Amazon Web Services
As well as these broader categories:
- Cloud Servers (AWS, Rackspace, others)
- Desktop Imaging (Microsoft WDS, Altiris, Acronis)
- Database Infrastructure technologies including clustering (MySQL, MSSQL)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (previously Terminal Services)
- Microsoft System Center Technologies
- Microsoft User and Resource Infrastructure (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration (2003, 2008, 2012) and built-in Roles/Role Services
- Microsoft Windows Server Update Services, WSUS
- Web Presence, High Availability and Load Balancing
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, VDI (Citrix XenDesktop, VMware View)