Tritone implements server and network technologies, focused on infrastructure as a service, Microsoft server solutions, DevOps, and web-scale IT. We describe ourselves as having a T-shaped skillset, meaning core competencies are wide, covering a a variety of technologies, while each consultant has their own deep, specialty areas of expertise. Tritone is certified by multiple vendors including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, and VMware.
Do you need a gap in staffing or skillset filled?
Is a project on the horizon where only a short-term system admin is necessary?
Are you an IT decision maker and need assistance with a specific technology?
We want to learn more about your IT goals. Contact Tritone Consultants to discuss how we can help you!
Our agreement and pricing model is simple. A majority of IT consulting work is time and material based on published rates although fixed-bid or block of hours agreements can be a better fit. For organizations looking for short to mid-term help, we do offer a discounted, staff augmentation rate. Contact us to find out more about our rate card and how we can fit into your IT game plan.
Whether optimizing capital investments or adding value to operating expenditures, Tritone can help manage existing, on-premises infrastructure as well as private, hybrid and public clouds. We want each customer engagement to be a good fit to our core competencies. Tritone maintains hedgehog-type principles to affirm our customers receive the right skillset match and optimum value out of their time.
Tritone’s Sweet Spot
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: CloudBerry, Microsoft DPM, Veeam
- IaaS Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Windows Azure
- Microsoft Server Technologies
- Active Directory Domain Services
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP administration
- File and Print Services
- Group Policy
- IIS / SharePoint
- Lync Server
- System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM
- System Center Operations Manager, SCOM
- Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, and 2012
- Windows Update Planning and Architecture, WSUS
- Web application load balancing and scalable infrastructures
- Cisco Routing and Switching
- Server Hardware Administration: HP, Dell, IBM, Cisco
- Virtualization and VM Failover Clustering: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V
See more technology-specific details in these pages:
IndustriesTritone’s consultants have experience focused on but not limited to these verticals:
- Education, colleges and universities
- Financial, banking and financial services
- Legal, Attorneys
- Social Services
- Web and Software Development